The UK Consulting industry relies on the resources and expertise of small consultancy firms that help their clients improve their organisations, meet the requirements of international standards and achieve certification.
Consultants play a crucial role in maintaining the impartiality and credibility of certification schemes and many certification bodies recognise this through an associate consultant programme of some sort. However, these programmes often focus on the certification body’s agenda.
UKConsulting has been established to drive improvement in the industry and represent the interests of small consultancy firms.
Through a commitment to ethical conduct, we intend to collaborate to deliver a number of industry initiatives.
Contact us to find out more.
- Represent the interests of Management Consultancy Service Providers (MCSP),
- Promote & improve high standards in the Management Consultancy industry through the UKConsulting Framework,
- To provide a respected ’Quality Mark’ that offers assurance to clients appointing member consultancies.
- Facilitate communication between MCSPs, Certification Bodies, Accreditation Bodies and other Interested Parties,
- Promote and Facilitate the sharing of best practice and collaboration between member MCSPs,
- Collaborate with academic institutes to add to knowledge through research and publication of information relevant to the management consultancy industry.
- To provide mediation in disputes between members and/or their clients.